Cuffia Over-Ear wireless – Final Audio UX3000
- Funzione di cancellazione del rumore ibrida
- Chiamate telefoniche cristalline
- Design pieghevole per facilità di trasporto
- Connettività Bluetooth® 5.0 multi-point
- aptX LL™ con ottima e stabile qualità sonora
- Supporto Codec: SBC, AAC, aptX, aptX™ Low Latency
- Profili supportati: HFP, HSP, A2DP, AVRCP
- Possibilità di collegamento anche con il cavo
- Risposta in frequenza: 20Hz-20KHz
- Fino a 35 ore di riproduzione musicale
- Durata batteria: ANC ON: 25 ore, ANC OFF: 35 ore
- Durata in Standby: Massimo 400 ore
- Tempo di ricarica: 2,5 ore
- Batteria: 700mAh
A Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphones Fine-tuned for Premium Sound Quality Brought to Perfection by High-End Audio Expert
The UX3000 is the first wireless overhead headphones from final brand featuring active noise cancelling with hybrid noise cancellation methodology. Generally, headphones and earphones which have noise cancelling feature equipped are having the driver units (speaker) emit a special electronically generated sound on top of the music or voice originally to be played to cancel out external noise. This puts stress on the drivers and leads to significant degradation of the sound quality.
In order to make the issue less significant, most products are designed to have the low frequencies enhanced though an adjustment on software equalizer. However, this solution has caused the overall sound characteristic to become unnatural and seriously impact the sound quality.
In contrast to the general design, UX3000 is designed to fully optimize the acoustic characteristics of the driver itself. By featuring a completely new driver which is designed to be strong against stress and having its high-frequencies being applied with a slight correction through equalizer, UX3000 delivers premium sound quality which achieved good noise canceling performance and exceptional sound quality even for audiophiles.
Furthermore, the noise cancelling function can be used independently even when not listening to music. It can be used as a soundproof earmuff by turning on the noise cancelling function anytime, combining with the microphone function for making calls or teleworking web conferences, and you can hear the other person’s voice clearly while shutting out the ambient noise.
In addition to SBC and AAC, UX3000 supports aptX™ Low Latency, a low-latency codec that delivers high-quality sound with minimal interruptions and time delay. This allows you to enjoy music, games and videos with ease. And with multi-point connectivity, you can connect up to two devices at the same time, such as your PC and smartphone, and switch between them while they’re connected.
By fully utilizing the know-how of final in dynamic driver design technology, UX3000 is designed to fully optimize the acoustic characteristics of the driver itself. By featuring a completely new driver which is designed to be strong against stress and having its high-frequencies being applied with a slight correction through equalizer, UX3000 delivers pleasing sound quality without the tiring sound characteristic typical for Bluetooth audio products.
With its clear and accurate details together with rich and vast soundstage, UX3000 achieved good noise canceling performance and an exceptional sound quality even for audiophiles.
Premium Shibo finish
* Shibo; an old Japanese word meaning a wrinkle on the surface of paper or leather.
Hybrid Active Noise Cancelling
By analyzing the sound samples collected from both microphones and generate a highly accurate anti-noise signal, UX3000 is capable of removing the ambient noise at high efficiency.
This feature let the user to enjoy their music in a quiet space by cancelling out the noise of trains, planes, cars and other household noises.
* The noise cancelling function can also be used independently as an earmuff while music or other audio is not playing.(1) A sensor (microphone) collects ambient noise for analysis. UX3000 comes equipped with sensors not just on the outside of the earcups, but on the inside as well. Alongside the hybrid noise cancelling feature, these sensors allow for a more precise analysis of noise.
(2) The headphones analyze the waveform of the ambient noise, and the speaker in the main unit outputs a characteristic sound with the opposite waveform.
(3) Noise gets cut out, and ambient noise becomes inaudible.